When will the physical copy be available?
A downloadable tabletop RPG
A FRAGMENTED LAND THRUMS WITH GEOMANTIC POWER.
HUNGRY EMPIRES PAINT NEW BORDERS WITH THE BLOOD OF THEIR CITIZENS.
REBELS IN A TWICE-CONQUERED CITY DREAM OF FREEDOM.
Shattered City is a roleplaying game about occupation and revolution in a fantasy world ravaged by war. Together you’ll build a city and sketch out its wonders and scars. You’ll take the reins of factions working to bring freedom to this city – or the foreign Guild sent to bring it to heel. You’ll make the heroes of this city: bold warriors, civic leaders, and uncanny mystics. And together you’ll tell the tale of this place’s struggle for freedom.
As flashpoints threaten to set the city ablaze, as you fight to pull down the occupying forces or work within their systems to earn yourself prosperity, as you work with the others to find moments of beauty and hope, what sort of community will you build? And what mysteries will you uncover along the way?
A print book will be available for sale by the end of 2020.
TELL YOUR OWN SAGA
Shattered City matches the faction-scale gameplay of Legacy: Life Among the Ruins with Tabula Games’ bizarre and beautiul Mysthea universe to tell a story of empire and rebellion in a crystal-encrusted land. With dozens of character and faction options, pages filled with beautiful art, and tools to help shape your story as it spans years of time, Shattered City has everything you need to play.
- Make your own faction in the resistance with 9 different House playbooks: Clandestine revolutionaries, city-priests, titan hunters and more.
- Define your occupiers with 5 different Guild playbooks: merchants, nobles, soldiers, priests or scholars enforce their rule in distinct ways.
- Step into the shoes of one of 15 Hero playbooks, and change your playbook over your campaign: from a hardy Toiler to a reliable Sentinel to a respected Veteran.
- Build a web of alliances as you plot your revolution.
- Explore a fantasy world encrusted with crystalline magic.
- Walk the lonesome road of a single hero with the solo play mode.
Design: Douglas Santana Mota and Minerva McJanda
Additional Writing: Helen Gould, Thea Don-Siemon, Kira Magrann
Art: Travis Anderson, Eren Arik, and Ryan Hennesy
Editing: Rebecca Curran
Sensitivity Consultation: James Mendez Hodes
Creators of the Mysthea Universe: Leonardo Bertinelli, Alessandro Veracchi
In order to download this tabletop RPG you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $20 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Shattered City v1.1Sep 23, 2020
- Minor UpdatesSep 10, 2020
- Game launched!Sep 07, 2020
- v0.4 - new playbooks, essays, and playtest revisionsJan 09, 2020
- Version 0.2 - Core book, Qoam rules, new art and more!Jul 25, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.